What will you find with an accounting degree from Manchester University?
Manchester's accounting program is one of the finest in the Midwest, if not the country.
The students who complete this program possess the knowledge, skills, abilities and work ethic that employers seek. Consequently, the most well-respected accounting firms in the United States recruit at Manchester, providing its students with opportunities for both internships and full-time employment.
The academic programs are rigorous, the workload is heavy, and the expectations are high, but the potential rewards are great.
Read the answers to some FAQs below to learn more about Manchester's highly succcessful accounting program:
- Why major in accounting?
- What do Manchester University accounting majors do after they graduate?
- How much money do Manchester accounting grads earn?
- What makes Manchester's accounting graduates successful?
- What do potential employers think about Manchester University accounting majors?
- I'm interested in accounting at Manchester University. How can I get more information?