Many courses from other accredited institutions will transfer to Manchester University and fulfill General Education, major, minor or elective requirements. A grade of C or above (not C-) is required in order for credits to transfer; grades are not transferrable.
Review the partial listing of approved transfer courses and follow these steps.
- Contact the Registrar to inquire about courses not included on the partial listing. Send the name of the institution, the course number and title.
- Contact the other institution to receive application and enrollment instructions.
- Submit a transcript request to the MU Registrar's Office if required for admission to the other institution.
- Inform your academic advisor about the class you intend to take.
- When the course is finished, request an official transcript from the other institution's Registrar's Office to:
Office of the Registrar
604 East College Avenue
North Manchester IN 46962
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org