Multicultural Affairs - For International Students

International Student Orientation

A program to ease an international student's transition to living and studying in the United States. International Student Orientation is provided as a supplement to the New Student Orientation, and participation in both orientation programs is required for F-1 Visa & BCA (Study Abroad) students. Click here for the entire schedule. 

Advising and Student Resources

The Director of Intercultural Services helps international students stay in compliance with current immigration, taxation, and institutional regulations while being successful students. The Director provides assistance with the USCIS paperwork, academic and personal counseling.

    Other Information

    Social Security Card

    Registering for a card when you find a job

    Driver License Indiana
    Needed to legally operate a motor vehicle in the U.S.

    Student Organizations

    There are at least forty (65) student-run organizations available at Manchester University. There are five (5) organizations that are associated with the Office of Multicultural Affairs and may be of interest to new students are:

    Intercultural Center

    Located at 605 E. College Ave, North Manchester, IN, the Intercultural Center serves ALL students of Manchester University by offering a space to study, exchange knowledge, relax and share time with other students of various backgrounds and interests. It also serves as a meeting place for the student organizations above.

    Multicultural CenterThe lower level of the Center contains the Martin Luther King Jr. Great Room (lounge area) including artifacts from various countries, a kitchen, stereo, cable television and a bathroom. The upper level includes the Director of Intercultural Services' office, a small computer lab (2 computers) and the Intercultural Library (study room for small groups or individual students).

    Office of Career Services Links

    • Job Search: Visit with Career Services with assistance in this area
    • Employment Visas: Need a job? There are different types of VISAs required


    Office of Multicultural Affairs Logo
    Twitter Facebook Instagram