Post a Job or Internship Opening with Career Services
To help you fill your full-time, part-time, internship, and summer positions, we offer a free job listing service through Spartan Jobs. Follow the simple steps below to register and post a job on the site. Students and Alumni review these job postings and, if interested in a position listed, they contact you directly. If you have any questions regarding the Spartan Jobs system, please contact us at 260-982-5242 or email.
Hints for Getting Response to Your Posting
- Click on the Spartan Jobs logo (top right), review the user agreement and enter the site
- If you are already registered, log-in
- If you are not registered, create an account (select “Register and Post Local Job” for immediate password access)
- From the home page, click "jobs" on the top menu bar
- Click on ADD NEW button on the next screen page
- Enter your job and or internship and click submit.
- Create a comprehensive job description
- Clearly define the job responsibilities, identify skills that are needed and describe the work environment
- Consider opening the job to the widest range of majors. All of our majors are grounded in the liberal arts which develops strong communication, interpersonal, analytical thinking, problem solving skills and other sought after abilities.
- Pay ranges may sometimes enhance responses
- A list of benefits can entice response