Class Presentations and Assignments
Whether you would like us to come in to reinforce a connection between course content and career fields or to present while you attend a conference, our extensive list of available presentations has you covered!
- Career Planning for First Years
- Online Image (general and dos/don’ts)
- Building Experience (general or tailored to field/career)
- Grad School Search and Preparation/GRE
- Job (and/or Internship) Search
- MBTI—personality and group communication
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Career Exploration: What Can I do with a degree in ______?
- Professional Attire
- Customizing Resumes
- Informational Interviewing/Job Shadowing
- Executive Skills and Etiquette
- Career Development (Where are you now, What’s your next step)
- About CPD and how our Services
Most presentations can be modified to suit your timeframe and all can be tailored to the specific needs and interests of you and your students. We can assist you in assignment development or provide a service (such as an elevator pitch, mock interviews, or Interview Stream) to assess competency and preparedness.
To request programming, please email the Office of Career and Professional Development or call 260-982-5242.