- Major in Secondary Education
- Biology, Chemistry, English/Language Arts, French, History, Mathematics, Physics, Spanish
- Secondary Education with an emphasis in Mild Intervention
- Secondary Education with an emphasis in English Learners
- Secondary Education with an emphasis in High Ability
You’ll become part of a rich tradition when you study secondary education at Manchester. You’ll learn the science of teaching while developing expertise in the subjects you want to teach, including sciences, English, mathematics, history, world languages, physical education, health education, music and art. You’ll graduate with a license to educate youths in grades 6-12.
- Manchester’s Secondary Education Program is accredited by the state of Indiana and the national Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation.
- Expect to become involved in area public high schools as early as your first year in the program.
- Last year, our students tallied more than 27,000 hours of classroom experience.
- Typical: 96 percent of our 2013 graduates are teaching in the classroom.